Your Hapax studio setups, including pics!

Update: The MS-10 is back

7 Likes

janky ass home/road setup, finally with Hapax replacing Pyramid as the brains of it all

6 Likes

The current situation.

10 Likes

What’s on the upper right, above the Hapax?

A Linnstrument (but modified).

2 Likes

Absolutely love the chair!!

1 Like

I do too. It is a Håg Capisco that I bought 20 years ago. I put down a special order in red leather, and never have I regretted.

3 Likes

Saturday night DnB fun with the Hapax

2 Likes

Hapax is driving everything – midi to Matriarch and the OB-X8, all 4 cv/gates to the rack, midi to 2 Mutant Brains so basically 8 more cv/gate pairs to the rack, several tracks driving drums on Ableton Live.

11 Likes

Had to totally rebuild my setup due to a new bass station 2 arrival, still very limited in space so moved mixer onto a unit and pulled synths closer with hapax in middle.

5 Likes

Sold the Digitone and Octatrack.

Had a shuffle around with the layout. Drums to the left of the mixer. Bassline, polysynth and FX to the right of the mixer.

Purchased Modor DR-2, MPC ONE, Vermona DRM1 mk4, Eventide H90 and Prophet REV2.

Running out of space, which is a blessing!!

2 Likes

Hapax, Analog Rtym MK2, Digitakt, Digitone, Hydrasynth Desktop, Behringer Model D, Minilogue XD and the Moog Grandmother

3 Likes

what it sounds like at Jimbo’s studio when he gets all the drum machines rolling at once:

4 Likes

Exactly. :joy:

1 Like

5 Likes

Cool setup!

Here’s most of my setup. Yes, there is a Hapax buried somewhere there.

9 Likes

Here’s my stuff and a link to the first song I did with Hapax. Budget permitting, I’ll be expanding this some time in the future but for now this is pretty fun!

3 Likes

Got a new mixer and a few new pieces of hardware + decided to centralise everything for a closer and more focused workflow. Hapax at the core of all things synthesised :+1:

3 Likes

Hey Jimbo

I have just posted a request for advice - what you have could be a solution to my workflow.
If you feel like it could you give me some advice?

Thx!

1 Like