Your Hapax studio setups, including pics!

5 Likes

Cool setup!

Here’s most of my setup. Yes, there is a Hapax buried somewhere there.

9 Likes

Here’s my stuff and a link to the first song I did with Hapax. Budget permitting, I’ll be expanding this some time in the future but for now this is pretty fun!

3 Likes

Got a new mixer and a few new pieces of hardware + decided to centralise everything for a closer and more focused workflow. Hapax at the core of all things synthesised :+1:

3 Likes

Hey Jimbo

I have just posted a request for advice - what you have could be a solution to my workflow.
If you feel like it could you give me some advice?

Thx!

1 Like

Responded :slight_smile:

1 Like

Complete with new cheap and cheerful mood lighting :robot::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Did it again - serial studio rearranger-ist! …and serial rearranger-ist photo spammer :rofl:

I decided to go for a 180 wraparound setup, which makes more sense and means everything is just that little bit more reachable. I can sit in the chair and turn between the mixer/audio interface/fx centre position and the two tables to either side, however as I’m writing this, I just realised that the keyboard is now on the wrong side, under the drum synths :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Super nice! @Jimbo

1 Like

Hi, greetings from Germany. This is my little dawless Jam corner with the brandnew Hapax!

If someone can help me to get the BlueBox and BlackBox synchronized properly, please post here:

6 Likes

Hi @Steedlust,

I’m afraid I cannot help with you sync issue but I do have question on your setup, though :slight_smile:
What are the little stands under your pedals (specifically under the Zoom MS-70)? They look handy.

1 Like

The stands are a mix of everything. Smartphone stands, Tablet stands, 3D-Printings. Whatever is at hand or can be assembled from pieces. The one under the Zoom is made of wood pieces glued together.

2 Likes

DYI, I like that. Thanks

Here is an update of my kit, only thing I kept was the Hapax. It really shines in the modular world…

Cheers !

7 Likes

This is my happy little set up

3 Likes

HI Seteef, How do you take profit of the ROLI Block we can see on the bottom right ?

Hi Aloa,

Sadly, I have taken the Roli out of this setup. I was using it with the Argon8, which was off to the side. It sounded great, and routed through the Hapax just fine (through its own outport), but I wanted to keep my set up all contained inside the flight case. I was hoping to use it with the Nymphes but I haven’t figured out how to use MPE on that yet. The documentation is very vague. I’ve since WAY simplified my setup. Need to post updated pic!

1 Like

Current setup. Love the Hapax.

5 Likes

great!
How did you record this?