Novation Peak - notes latching on

no…

as, I stated previously, detailing every midi issue, wish , weakness under ONE topic is absolutely not productive… particularly for a midi sequencer, as it would basically just become a dumping ground for any gripes people have - a hotchpotch of unrelated issues and thoughts , which adds no value for anyone.

( I will end up closing this topic if this is the way it goes)

if you have particular things you want to discuss, then create a topic for it.

also a reminder that bug reports and feature requests should be posted via the contact form,
as detailed in this post

as for your specific comments (excluding import/export) its hard to know what to suggest…
no device has ‘infinite possibilities’ , they all have specific workflows, and strengths and weaknesses, and as I already stated, its a mature device - its unlikely to change radically at this stage in its lifecycle.

fortunately, today, we have so many resources (specs, manuals, reviews, YouTube tutorials, this forum! ) for our purchasing research to help decide if a product is going to suit our needs before we buy.
of course, its not 100% guaranteed that we won’t get a mismatch, but its better than ever before.

at the end of the day, some things will be a better fit for some musicians that others, we all are (thankfully) different, and have different needs/ways of working … so for some the Pyramid matches well (or well enough) … for others its might not be a good fit.
if its clearly not working for you, and is causing frustration, Id just move on… find something that fits better…
I don’t know what would meet your requirements (and its not really the place to discuss) , the only other really comprehensive midi sequencers I can think of are the Midibox Seq v4 and Cirklon - which you could research.