I just ordered a Hapax! (Order update?)

I’m in :partying_face:

2 Likes

ssshhhhh… if that gets out, they’ll be gone before I hit the reply button :wink:

1 Like

I hope to receive it at the beginning of September and not at the end

2 Likes

will it be the same dhl tracking number sent in June?

1 Like

I Hope too !

Same here!

I have all the devices i need to sequence - so now just waiting with baited breath for the sequencer :slight_smile:

I also hope it arrives in early in September since I’m traveling in late Sept and don’t wanna be away the new wunderkind arrives!

Good news today Squarp e-mail

1 Like

THE mail

Your wait is coming to an end ! We are pleased to announce you the upcoming HAPAX June batch delivery.

We received faceplates replacement yesterday and everything is running smoothly. We are currently assembling your batch units. We will start shipping next Monday by order date.

2 Likes

Great !

ah, this is not for the september batch - doh! Are there batches for June, July, August and September?

Or is it more that there was a June batch and will be a Sept batch?

some of the June batch was undeliverable because of a quality issue with the faceplates. this email was just for the remainder that they’ve received the replacement faceplates so those are about to ship now

2 Likes

They mentioned mid September to me when I ordered last week.

1 Like

I’m in the september batch. Just got an email, stating “Expect a delivery during the second half of September”.

Same here. Second half of September delivery date. I had to write them to request an address change for the delivery since I will be on vacation when they deliver the Hapax. No big deal. I hope DHL doesn’t try to charge an import fee at the time of delivery, since they will be delivering it to my girlfriend’s work address and her employee will be taking delivery (crossing fingers that it all goes smoothly).

DHL will withhold delivery until you pay the import fees. You should get an email and be able to pay online. At least that’s what happened with me.

Got my email today ! it’s been a long few months

Out of interest, how much was it ?

I actually had no recollection at all, but according to this post, £150.

1 Like

September batch crew excitement check in post

3 Likes