I just ordered a Hapax! (Order update?)

Happy kid :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@Ciaba enjoy!

Was your unit from the delayed June batch, or is it a September unit that arrived early?

June batch

Lovely - what are you using for desktop stands there?

1 Like

It’s a custom/hand-built setup. Even the main desk is a bespoke build. I’m pretty proud of my corner, as that was the first time I made something out of wood

3 Likes

I really like how you have everything set up for immediate hands-on access. That is especially impressive considering you have what looks like a standard folding chair. Maybe the space is too small for a chair that would easily turn? I have been trying to figure out where to put my Hapax when it comes, without needing to remove anything I currently have out on my desk.

1 Like

Thanks!
That chair is a placeholder, I’ve yet to find a turning one that I like, 'cause the “studio” is the backside of my living room, so esthetic does matter :grin:

Maybe we should open a dedicated thread to our studio setups? I think we’re a bit off topic here :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

5 Likes

Today. Youhouhhhh.

6 Likes

Nice cover, did that come with you Hapax? Don’t think the first orders came with those.

I ordered 8 June. Today I got my DHL shipment tracking link. So excited!!

Yes the cover is with the hapax

California duty is currently $44 per DHL, for any locals who might be wondering

2 Likes

Ordered 3/16-originally June batch. Waiting…

Anyone know if we’re getting new tracking numbers or if Squarp is using the same they sent in June before the faceplate flaw came to light?

The same number that June

1 Like

Thanks!

When did you order?

June batch
I ordered at the end of March

1 Like

Thanks!

June batch just received in Seattle (ordered on June 8th).
Paid 92.39 duty
Super stoked!

6 Likes

I ordered mine April 20 and got my shipping notice today. If you ordered before that date and haven’t heard anything yet, you might want to follow up with Squarp.