File list of Samples for Rample

I wanted to reply to the thread Sample List for Rample, but it has been locked.

I wanted a faster way to locate potentially useful samples than trying to go through each sample pack and listen, and I listed the files in the default sample pack.

It’s a rather long list, and it’s available here. I hope I don’t break any rules by posting a link to Github here - I don’t have anything to sell you, I just thought others might be interested in having the list in a single text file to search.

1 Like

Thats cool, thanks for sharing!
Indeed a long list to go through, but worth to have it available somewhere :slight_smile:
I still tend to browse through the kits to find fitting sounds, while having the “layers” display mode active. This way its at least more obvious when you loaded a multilayer kit.

Meanwhile, there should also be a shortcut to let rample output the samples name on the display, but i always forget the button combo :see_no_evil:

True, it’s quite long. I mostly use it when trying to locate a sample pack with a specific sound, example a clap, or an open hat. Fortunately text search in the browser is still quite fast.

Glad I’m not the only one who painstakingly mapped it out. Yours is much more readable.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.