UNOFFICIAL Pyramid Offline Manual - UPDATED 6-19

I did click on the link in this post. I tried opening with a web based cloud ePub app and the images were included but no formatting so might be related to the macOS or books app specifically

@ryanpg , cool stuff…

but I don’t see the advantage of two different topics?
(and I think some will start getting confused about if they are the same etc)

perhaps we rename the others topics title to include include ebook as well?
and merge the topics.

MOD NOTE: topics now merged

I agree. I probably should have just posted to the original topic, sorry.

I don’t have permissions to delete, edit, or merge either topics though.

BTW, the second version of the e-book posted here seems to be more broadly compatible.

1 Like

no worries… just tidying up a bit :slight_smile:

OK, I was able to confirm that the issue was with the .webp image format. After a bunch of fussing around I managed to create two final versions. I say “final” because, barring any major updates, I’ll probably not do another round. The .mobi (Kindle) version displays correctly on my paperwhite and the .epub displays on my calibre reader.

Unofficial Pyramid Manual - epub
Unofficial Pyramid Manual - mobi

I’ve also uploaded the markdown file and converted images here. All of this is the property of Squarp and my efforts in converting the online manual have been my own, simply out of love for this product and the community.

I’m going to delete the prior versions from my drive. @thetechnobear do you think you could update the title of this thread to reflect that it’s been “UPDATED 9-17-21” and maybe even replace the links in the OP that will soon be broken, or would that make more confusion?

4 Likes

cool effort, thanks…

btw, I see you’ve been learning markdown… have a look at asciidoc instead, it rocks for writing manuals

1 Like