First of all, I’ve got next Saturday a gig finally, I hope people can find or help me with this issue.
The following is happening:
All the projects loads fine, but loading a project after this specific file the Hermod is completely out of tune. I measured on all the outputs (so same on every channel) -0.4v on C5, which should be 0.0v (before, or let’s say on clean startup it gives fine 0.0v on C5). It took me a while to figure out how this came, but it’s definitely in this project file that creates the issue.
Of course I checked the midi offsets on the channels, any midi FX on, and other weird inputs. But the problem exists loading another project file after this one, which doesn’t have offsets or FX as well.
What I’ve done to check what it maybe can be:
- Run the Hermod on a separate (other than regular) power supply
- Load all the other projects besides this one, it all runs fine. Once this one is activated, it gives me the issue above
- Recalibrated all the other modules (besides the Hermod, since it gives quite good results when not opening this file)
- Usually I use the USB host plug as well, got that detached and same situation
- Checked my firmware version, I run the latest (1.71)
I’ve uploaded the file on google drive, link is here
Unfortunately the project file contents are unreadable, else I would have a look on this.
Thanks a lot if you want to have a look on it.