TB 303 din sync issue

I have my 303 synced with the Pyramid via the midi out B din sync. It will play the pattern fine, but when I go to write a new pattern and go into pitch mode, the note sticks and I cannot exit pitch mode or do anything else for that matter.
If i unplug the din cable from the 303 or the Pyramid the 303 works as it should.

I have the din sync setting set to sync24 and to send clock set to play.

Is there something I’m missing? It seems the Pyramid is sending a clock signal that is always running.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

the problem is the pyramid has both midi and dinsync out. and there is a constant voltage on the “reset/fill in” pin of dinsync (that a lot of devices don’t use)
the 303 however uses this, so to fix this you need to make a splitter cable to split dinsync and midi from the midi out B port. There is no software fix as the problem is hardware related.

For this reason I created a cable. In think Squarp should make mention of this on the website and/or provide cables for this. In any case, here you go, I hope this information is helpful to you.

OK I see. That makes sense. I am just going to get a midi to din sync converter then.

Thanks for the reply… it was very helpful!

Don’t do it… Midi to dinsync converters are never as good as a dedicated cable…
Have someone make a splitter cable for you, it will be cheaper and more stable clock.

Can you be a little more specific about the cable? Is there a instructions somewhere on how to build one? or can I buy one?