Stand for Pyramid

Nice! What printer do you have? I loaned my brothers Anycubic Mega S. But plan to buy the Mega X or Ender 5 Plus soon for some versatility in size.

Just started a test print for the Polyend Tracker which UPS will drop off today, curios to see if Polyend has the correct measurements on the website. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These were printed on our Ender-3… We also have another. It’s a prusa model “Hello BEE Prusa”, Which has dual extrusion and will eventually have an auto leveling foot… and trinamic drivers… But it’s… Kinda like that hot rod that sits in the garage and never gets worked on… It has always taken more mental bandwidth than I have been able to offer it… Someday it will be very useful though…

But yeah… Creality printers are total workhorses.

1 Like

Cool! Well i probably end up with the Ender 5 Plus or Mega X.

Of course the measurement was not correct on Polyends website, off by 3.25mm… :slight_smile:

But i printed out a new one and it works really well! Will have to refine it over the weekend!

1 Like

Hi, have just recently purchased a pyramid but am awaiting its arrival in the next little while. I am looking at trying to make a similar wood side panels as like the official one on the Squarp Pyramid site. While I was waiting for the unit to turn up I was wondering if it is possible that you would be willing to give me the measurements of the side of the casing (L shaped side view) so I can start and construct the support rods and shaped side panels.

The ikea “Isberget” tablet stand is a pretty good fit…

off topic, but is that a Drumtraks I see? Lusted after one of those for years…