Solo / Mute channels?

Hi guys! first post here, i looked everywhere for a solo function on a channel and / or muting but can’t find anything. Is it possible that the only way is through the individual levels or ripping the gates in out of their sockets? Fast soloing in order to monitor a particular triggered sample quickly is something that i find essential in a sampler workflow and cannot believe its not implemented in such a well thought machine like the Rample…

Another somehow-related question is: would there be any way to change the behavior of knob position vs pre-existing value? I get the purpose but it makes it sooo painstakingly slow for me to change a parameter each time… I’d love the value to jump to wherever i move the knob without having to go first to initial value…

Im not aware of Solo/Mute modes on the Rample nor of any way to change the knob behaviour. Those sound like a bril suggestions, tho. You can make Feature Requests at squarp.net/contact

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.