Shift arrows latest OS

Hi, Squarp has been locking up while trying to shift steps right using the 2nd arrow keys in step mode. Before I submit I’m wondering if anyone else is having this issue or has already submitted. Happening on my current piece of music but does not seem to happen with a fresh project.

I just noticed the track is over 16 bars and when I reduce to 16 bars I’m able to shift.

Running latest OS.

1 Like

Do report to Squarp regardless of what others might have done or not. Getting multiple reports of the same bug gives them a measure how common a bug is, so it’s not wasted at all. Mentioning here is certainly valuable too so others know to watch out for it.

Also, please always explicitly state the OS version when discussing such things. “Latest OS” is subject to interpretation from the start, and becomes increasingly meaningless as time goes by.

2 Likes

I have reported this already and they said it will be fixed in the next release.

2 Likes

Freezing flashing, long tracks, select all, press left or right and … done

ver. 4.1

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.