Selling my Pyramid - sold

Hi everybody,

due to commitments I just don’t have the time anymore to use my Pyramid as much as I would like, so I’m going to sell it among other items.

The pyramid was bought late 2015 and is in mint condition, treated with care, has always been in our non smoker studio. So no problems at all, practically no signs of usage at all, all the knobs and buttons are like new. Latest firmware 2.30 is installed. The Pyramid comes with the original accessories,bill and packaging.

I have a bunch of pictures, but don’t know, if I can upload them. So if not, I can send them via email if you are interested.

Price: 490,- Euros neg.

Edit: forgot to mention, I’m situated in Hamburg/Germany.

1 Like

I don’t think this is what the forum is for - you should probably go to Ebay or Reverb, I think… Correct me if I’m wrong, mods.

1 Like

i might be interested.

sorry if its not a welcome way, but i don´t know how to PM here.
so please PM me

1 Like

Stelpa Sorry, I wasn’t aware of beeing at the wrong place, didn’t find any rules about it or a ban. I saw posts like this in the old forum, and nobody seemed to be offended.

1 Like

Funky40, I’ve sent you a PM, not sure if it found it’s way to your inbox though, the message system seems a bit confusing to me…