Resend Track Program Changes while playing

Hello together,

is there any possibility, that i’ve not recognized, to re-send Track program changes while the sequencer ist playing? The one I know is to Mute/Unmute the Track, but this also only works if you inbetween unmute another Track with the same Midi Channel and another program change. If you set the program change to a sequencer step as CC Message, it will be sent periodically at every repeat of the Track sequence. That’s not really intuitive, as you have to care about the length and position of the sequence while you modify the values to get back at the right time. Of course, you can also stop the sequencer with a double tap on stop and restart it, but that is no option for me.

What I want to do is to change the values of some sounds in different synths and then come back (for example after the break) to the unmodified sounds by reloading the patches with program change messages.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Matt

……. a set of 1 beat long sequences with the desired PCs to unmute/mute them instead of stop/restart?

Hi Albert,
yes, that’s a good idea. I’ll try that and let you know if it worked for my case. Thanks! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.