We’re happy to announce rampleOS 1.40!
Here’s a little video to illustrate what this release brings along:
This update is quite significant, as we’re not only greatly improving the module’s stability, but also introducing some exciting features.
Here’s an excerpt from the release note:
- midi keyboard split + polyphony (play sample as chromatic notes or chords with voice-stealing)
- Wrapping volt/octave pitch control
- improved latency (time between trig and sample playback)
- freeze effect improved (longer sampled time)
- fixed freeze (after a dozen of minutes for some users)
To download this update, and for more details about the release, click on the link below: