Rample - using CC00 to Bank Select?

I’ve been programming my MidiFighter Twister to control my Rample (via Expert Sleepers FH-2 and mini midi module) - it works amazingly well but for one tiny detail:

it doesn’t seem possible to select the bank from the Twister since it can only emit CCs and Notes - is this right? It’s the only MIDI control on the Rample that requires a PC message which seems odd so i thought i’d ask if anyone has encountered this or has a workaround?

Hi @afcondon,
You can use CC0 to change the kit within the bank, and CC99 as an alternative to a PC to change bank.

Thanks, Thibault - that definitely doesn’t work for me, i can see the CC99 and CC0 going thru on the screen of the FH-2 but while the former works the latter doesn’t appear to do anything. It’s puzzling.

I̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶?̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶m̶w̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶:̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶s̶q̶u̶a̶r̶p̶.̶n̶e̶t̶/̶r̶a̶m̶p̶l̶e̶/̶f̶i̶r̶m̶w̶a̶r̶e̶

My mistake, it is a bug. :grimacing:
CC99 is not behaving as it should. It will be fixed ASAP

1 Like

Super! thanks a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.