Pyramid sends CC on all channels at Stop

i just noticed that today that the Pyramid sends on all channels on CC 120 (Val 0) and CC 123 (Val 0)
when synced from an external Clock (E-RM Multiclock in my case)

as this affects some of my synths it would be great if this could be disabled. But i couldn’t find a way.

CC 120 and CC 123 are the MIDI messages for “All Sound Off” and “All Notes Off” respectively.

In what way do these messages “affect” some of your synths?

the Novation peak changes it’s amp Envelope to Release 0

actually it’s the only synth reacting to it that way - but I haven’t tested all

This sounds like a reasonable way for a synth to respond to an “All Sound Off” (CC120) message.

It could be argued that the Pyramid should not send CC120 when the “Stop” button is pressed. If I were you I would write to Squarp and explain your situation.

i was hoping to that they read here… but I can write them directly… sure

According to Squarp:

For now on, and as a general rule for Hermod and Pyramid, every bug reports & suggestions must be sent here: squarp.net/contact

done. Thanks for your input.
I hope the two companies now don’t push the issue to each other.

wow already got an answer:
it’s not intended that the Pyramid sends out these CC, they look into it and will update the firmware

Great support!

I’ve also experienced issues caused by this behaviour when clocking Live w/ Pyramid. When Pyramid’s sequencer is stopped, these continuous CC messages prevent me from auditioning instruments loaded in Live. Looking forwards to a solution!