Pyramid Euclidian mode vs Eurorack

Tripping around Euclidian mode…

1 Like

that’s interesting, especially as I only heard kind of house music “demo” with pyramid. obviously that’s not the sequencer which choose the type of music it plays, but I’m happy to have listened to this one. especially, I need to go from computer centric to external sequencer machine and I think Pyramid will match my eurorack so much. especially for triggering ER301 for playing and mangling samples.

1 Like

i Julien…yes pyramid in the right use way is really good sequencer from eurorack,i came from elektron that is amazing caind of sequencer maybe i miss something but i found in pyramid many think that make me able to more and more…now i change my midi cv interface in eurorack…i have yarns before,now i’m thinking about fh-1 fader host or endoephine shuttle,with more cv,fh1 can expand to 64 for configurable,and then pyramid is a beast!!!I’m in love with ER-301 maybe one time…all the best!
Alessandro

1 Like

I feel that. Actually, I like the amount of memory for pattern, the way of editing sequences on computer then to import them and I didn’t discover all features yet. I’m still hesitating with octatrack, I have to confess. But that’s still irrational. Probably because I heard more click’n’cut stuff with it (but that is not related to the machine but with the … samples loaded in it lol)

FH1 seems the right way indeed. expandability is so great.

ER301 is magic.
Actually, I’d like to use and make slice selection using my external sequencers which means I could really create complex rhythmic patterns as I need.

1 Like

nope didn’t like it.Then then the dog started barking in my face so i turned it up…I like it! very cool.

1 Like