Projecting Pyramid screen?

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to see Pyramid’s screen on a bigger device for easier navigation?
Some sort of usb monitor/thing to be connected to the Pyramid.
Sorry if this question makes no sense tech-wise, I have no idea

No chance , to my knowledge ,not even with an update , you’d need a whole video out system , there is nothing else on the market that does this either … bar iPad iPhone tablets which are hugely designed for video .
Sorry to disappoint .i thought maybe if I struggled with hermod I’d get a magnifying glass and mount it on little poles a few inches above it … but so far My yes can just about see it .
No issues with pyramid …

Ok, I imagined there was something that would make it impossible, I thought I’d ask anyway. Thanks for answering

I know someone who has an actual physical magnifying glass on a gooseneck arm to read the tiny screen on one of his eurorack modules, so that’s a definite option.

Plus it’s got a great “Brazil” vibe

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve just read a previous thread , one thing they could do is make a midi map program to operate it remotely via pc , like they do for midi synths , that could be an option … not something I would use , but maybe

1 Like

yeah, pyramidi and also the pedal interface is really useful (to me) ,
though its more focused on performance/looping that anything else.

this works for me, since I tend to pull the pyramid close to me when setting it up/programming it.
then push it away, when Im playing (keys or wherever)

as others have said, technically its not possible to add a remote interface to these things, without it being designed from day 1 … then its questionable how ‘desirable’ this is, as many users are using hardware to get away from computers.
(also once you bring a computer into the mix, there are other options, like using it with a controller etc)

I like the magnifying glass idea, it would look cool

I don’t like the idea of the magnifying glass.
Basically the only section for which I’d desire a bigger screen is the step mode, specially when you see the octaves/piano roll and want to edit/copy/paste notes etc.
It’s ok, I’ll just use it as is like I’ve done until now

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.