Per step Glide please

I know it is not a new request, BUT I am going to ask again.

Can we have a per step glide to create 303 type sequencing, I am finding the FX glide slot far from useful.

I may be missing a work-around to program per step glide.

I would find more useful if the Glide was not an FX slot but rather a integral part of the sequencing,

something as simple as program notes into a sequence track then hold one note then press the note that one wishes to glide to, if both notes then pulsed to indicate a glide status.

also per step accent would be real handy.

conditional trigs would be a real bonus on top of this, making more variation to the sequence.

I’m not sure it’s as simple as it seems; otherwise, the Squarp team would have already implemented it, given how responsive they are. I’m not sure constantly reminding them about it would help either :slight_smile: since, as you said, they already have feature requests for it.

With the greatest of respect Gundorf Roland were able to do per step glide and accent in on the tb303 in 1981.

We are in 2026…

The Hermod + has vastly more power than the tb303, I do not know why there should be any technical restraints to implement this. ( Im sure it would just take a rewrite of the software)

I know the CORE has just had its release and ironing out all software bugs on that must have been a higher priority.

If I wish to provide a feature suggestion that is my prerogative as a Hermod + , XP32 owner and member of this forum.

Please Gundorf let me air my frustrations with the Hermod+ and perhaps my inability to find a work-around, any suggestions as to how to implement per step slide with the current software would be appreacited.

Have you tried working around it using the modulation matrix? I imagine you could assign Mod 01 to the glide time, for example, and then draw the modulation curve you want. Wouldn’t that solve the problem?

There is already per step glide no? Glide only happens if two notes overlap. Also you can have accents using velocity (2 voice mono + vel).