Missing screw on New Hapax

Purchased from Perfect Circuit in August, came with a missing screw on the front plate. I get it, things get missed sometimes, but this thing isn’t cheap at almost $1200 USD. I wrote support over a month ago about specs or a replacement “screw” Support said they shipped me one twice now and still haven’t gotten anything…crazy. Hope everything doesn’t work this way with the warranty.

Does anyone, know the size, and type of screws on the front plate, I’ll just pick one up…?

I can´t give you any specifications for that screw but my expirience with the squarp support is just fine.
I bet there are 2 packets laying around in some post station. You will get them that day you buyied that screw by yourself :wink:

1 Like

then or after you sell yours

1 Like

that was a joke. squarp has done me right with customer service to the extreme

1 Like

Yeah, I won’t sell it, I love it. Being a designer/product designer, the small quality details just matter alot to me. I’m sure it will come :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

and maybe OCD :slightly_smiling_face:

I second this. I mentioned something very minor to them and within 3 days I had a replacement bit sitting on my desk.

2 Likes

I had something similar: they sent me a replacement part, but for some reason it also got stuck in transport. Then they sent the same part once more and it also took ages (couple of weeks) and then suddenly I received both very short after eachother. So probably something to do with customs or whatever.

1 Like

Lol, and just like that it came today. Okay, guys… the lesson to learn here is “patience is a virtue” and the Squarp support team is awesome and I apologies for doubting you… :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Everyone loves a happy ending!

2 Likes