MIDI Drums Workflow Question

I was curious if anyone stores midi drum files on their Pyramid to quickly use for jams etc. kind of almost like a preset?

I’m thinking specifically for drums so I could quickly load a pattern, kind of like I do with my TR8S, and then jam over that with other synths on different tracks.

I’m going to mess around with this, I’ve had my Pyramid for years but have never loaded MIDI onto the Pyramid, and this would be one of the use cases I’d like to maybe do - just curious if any of ya’ll have any workflows similar that you’d recommend, thanks!

No but what will do is MIDI record the Pyramid’s Euclidean patterns out to clips on my Akai Force main project template. Once there I can further edit the clips by add more samples & all kinds of other stuff.

Your idea is some you should do if you plan on using it a lot. You make a project just for that & load those tracks into new ones or dedicate one of the tracks in bank D in a main project. Good luck.

Captain Pikant does a video series which is a run down of artists and their music sequenced on things like the oxi and hapax.

I usually just remember the basics and do the beats on the step sequencer “live” because it’s just really quick for me.

but if I were to load any beats I would transcribe the 808 video, and the daft punk one too.