Master transpose via CV in?

So I’m using my Sinfonion to quantize stuff in my eurorack case, but I was also trying to include some non-euro synths as well. Can I use the CV in on the pyramid to do a master transpose the same way the midi in does? Or is that only limited to midi? Manual seems to suggest its only the midi in that can do this…

Howdy - I just happen to be around here and apologies for piping up.

Have you tried routing CV In to a specific Track, set it to CV In Mode: CV/Gate, and have that Track be a Transpose Track?

So, [2nd]+[Track]:Settings > CV/Pedal > CV IN MODE: Set to CV/Gate
(You’re on your own verifying the CV In Type because: I dunno, Davey.)
Follow Track: (set the Bank and Track# of your Transpose Track here)

Then the destination for the Transpose CV under Track Channel set it to the note w/± on the far right just past “USB”.

If I have it wrong, I imagine the stuff under the Manual > Settings > CV/Pedal and I forget where the Transpose stuff is (it’s been so long since I looked at it).

I’m not sure if this will work.
I’m just waiting to hear back on something else on another site and sorry for speaking up if it’s in error.

If it doesn’t work and Transpose via CV is not an option and it’s something that would really help you, submite a Feature Request at squarp.net/contact

no worries, thanks! I’ll give this a go and see what happens!

1 Like

Only thing I have to generate CV is the Pyramid itself and that doesn’t work.
Sorry.

Edit to add: Wait, Immanidiot.
It does work.
I just don’t know about CV stuff so I didn’t realise I needed CV and Gate on my loopback.

So yeah: Send CV & Gate to the Pyramid and it can use that to Transpose.

1 Like

thanks CreepyPants, confirming this did work! now I need to figure out how to use it :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.