I kinda expect better from Hermod with stuff like this. On my unit if I have the clock going out of one track and a synced square LFO going out of another track—both at the same rate—they drift out of sync. Check out the photo - this was probably over 30 seconds.
The problem seems to be the LFO’s don’t actually stay in sync even when sync is switched on. If I test other clock sources (like the gate out of the Arp or Euclidean effects) they stay in time with the clock tempo.
I tested this on two different Hermod running OS 1.3. (I also submitted a bug report).
Come on @squarpadmin, I really want to support your product, but you need to get basics like this working.