Just ordered my Pyramid.. small question

So I just ordered my Pyramid today after a long research.
My setup is composed of a Baloran The River (which is 4 part multitimbral) and a Pulsar 23.
I am waiting for an Erica Black System II and a Solar 50.
I presume I will be able to hook up everything to the Pyramid but my question is another:
Can I use the River four parts to sequence four difference tracks on the Pyramid simply using a classic midi cable between the two?

1 Like

A 5 pin DIN MIDI cable is capable of carrying 16 Channels of information, with a few caveats.

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m looking to order a Pyramid over the next few days and i too have a Pulsar23. I think it’ll open up the programming of it so much. I find programming it in a DAW is slow and laborious.
I’m curious to know what your experience of Pulsar23 so far is.

Very curious to hear how the Pulsar interacts with the Pyramid. Please keep us updated.

That will be the first thing I do as soon as the Pyramid arrives here the day after tomorrow! And I will post something on my youtube channel…

1 Like

I ordered Pyramid late last night… I’m looking forward to watching and listening to how you integrate Pyramid with Pulsar 23. Exciting times!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.