Is there any integration between Hapax and Hermod+?

I’m a Hapax owner consider a Hermod+ purchase. Is there currently any sort of integration between these two units?

Obviously, MIDI and CV out from the Hapax could be integrated into the Hermod+ and vise versa, but is there any “special sauce” currently or planned to make using them together a compelling use case?

Hi @pmags

Currently, no such integration exists, and so far we don’t have plans for it.

I asked the following question in the Hapax+ forum, but traffic there seems to be low:

I’m a Hapax owner considering a Hermod+ purchase. Is there currently any sort of integration between these two units?

Obviously, MIDI and CV out from the Hapax could be integrated into the Hermod+ and vise versa, but is there any “special sauce” currently or planned to make using them together a compelling use case?

In terms of visual elements, the OS’s for the two machines seem to share common features. I’m guessing there’s a common code base.

I’m imagining scenarios like if the Hapx is connected to the Hermod+ via USB then, they’d recognize this allowing you to control the Hermod+ directly from the Hapax. I could imagine also sorts of tight integration allowing the more expressive and larger control surface of the Hapax to empower new ways of interacting with the Hermod+.

So Squarp devs, anything like this in the works?

MOD EDIT: moved double post to existing topic