I just ordered a Hapax! (Order update?)

My dictionary says it is /ˈhæpəks/ or /ˈhæpæks/ or /ˈheɪpæks/

So basically anything goes lol.

1 Like

it looks so. :wink:

i thought of it as: haptic-axe (—> hap-ax ) , in lack of any better, well, in lack of any knowing at all.

Oh hello.

For reference, I think I put my order in about ten minutes after the launch video finished.

4 Likes

Woohoo! Mine’s currently scheduled for delivery on Friday, but based on where it currently is relative to me, I’m vaguely hopeful it’ll be here tomorrow.

1 Like

I am so excited for everyone lol, they are finally starting to arrive!

2 Likes

Mine also targeted Friday but I was surprised today to see “out for delivery”. I received it a couple hours ago!

1 Like

Mine is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday! One downside on this purchase. In all my purchases over the last several years, this is the first time I’ve been hit with a bill (from DHL) for duty tax. Guess my luck ran out :wink:

1 Like

Just got an ‘out for delivery’ notification on mine, surprised to see that in the afternoon. It’ll be here between 4-6p. :tada:

1 Like

Or could be Happy Accident = Hapax. :man_shrugging:t3::blush:

6 Likes

Well mine is in the same state as me now, hopefully tomorrow is the day and I will be able to get to know it over the weekend! Although I have a piano performance on Monday I have to practice for too :crazy_face:.

2 Likes

I have my tracking number ! Yeah ! (I’m living in New Caledonia)

1 Like

Is there a PDF of the full manual anywhere? I can only spot one for the quickstart, and the web manual is a little bit scrolltastic if you’re referencing whilst prodding away

(related: forgot how annoying learning new things is)

3 Likes

Have you got it? :slight_smile: Review! :wink:

1 Like

Not as of yet, at least not that I’m aware of. The online one is better than other online ones I’ve seen, but a searchable full manual in PDF format would be optimal, for sure.

1 Like

could you not just '‘print to PDF’ , and then stitch the pages together?

its only 11 pages, and you likely don’t need first couple of pages … so hardly an ordeal…
no Im not offering to do it :wink:

ps. I think Squarp like this approach, so they can keep it up to date when new firmware is released. but for sure, I know some like to print and read it offline.

2 Likes

Printed manual in the box I suppose ?

There is a quick start guide which is pretty comprehensive.

Which frankly is more than most products these days, where your lucky if you get a QR code :laughing:

1 Like

Anybody else get a message from DHL saying that the shipment is held and an import duty payment is required?

Yes, that means you need to pay them the import duties before they will deliver it to you.

Yes, that’s normal in most countries.