● When muting an LFO, modulation signal wasn’t going through, it is now solved. Square and S&H were blocking earlier modulation, it is now properly going through.
● When saving and loading a project, Cv clock output was hanging, it is now properly going through.
● Greatly improved internal clock accuracy (from ~0.5% to ~0.07%).
● The hold timings was causing some issue with the play buttons. The timing is now a little longer and the handling process was improved.
● Accessing BPM know works seemlessly
● The reset CV input previously only worked with CV clock, it now works with each clock mode.
● Changing sequence or loading a project wasn’t reloading the modMatrix properly, it is now solved.
● When launching REC with the sequencer stopped, the held note are now correctly recorded.
● In restart playback mode, when a song is running, each sequence will now restart from the beginning.
● In sequence mode, a “full” setting was added to loop length (just before 1). The loop length is set as the longest track length of the sequence.
● Now you can change the loop length without deleting the chain.
● General stability improvement.
Download it now: http://squarp.net/hermodos