hapaxOS PUBLIC BETA 2.00A

Boom boom

How to enter the new MIX/MUTE mode, does anyone know?

Simply press Mute to enter Mix/Mute mode

Hapax Manual | Squarp instruments

1 Like

Am I the only one here where loading instrument definitions doesn’t work anymore with 2.00B? It says: file not found, while it does show all files when choosing an instrument defenition…

1 Like

Despite my nitpicking about the lack of PolyAT support (obviously from a Hydrasynth fan), this update addressed EVERY SINGLE ISSUE that was affecting my use of the Hapax (autoload of last project, additional patterns). I also want to mention that the UI and graphics improvements are really well thought out and enhance the experience of working with the Hapax. Wow! Hats off to the team; this is amazing.

2 Likes

The MixMute mode is brilliant btw for transitioning between projects! Love it!! So well thought out!

3 Likes

Still only 8 lanes for drum tracks :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Awesome !
Thanx Squarp !
Let’s check this mute/mix thingy :star_struck:

Same here. Importing midi files work, inst defs give me a file not found.

1 Like

Oh no!

Awesome update! Thank you for the hard work Squarp :clap:

1 Like

Pattern colors​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Patience… (I think/hope)

I love the Output FX! It allows for sidechaining the effect of an envelope to another track! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I sadly sold mine for a Push 3, but that’s because I felt I didn’t quite have enough hardware to justify the workflow. This machine and company are amazing. Almost all the suggestions I made were not only implemented but I also had really pleasant email exchanges by the team and actually just really impressed by the company.

Where it’s a Hapax or something else, I will like return to Squarp in the future. But the Hapax to me is the ultimate midi sequencer now. I love my Push 3 but for different reasons.

1 Like

I love the midi latency compensation settings!! Finally I can sync the notes of an external sequencer clocked to Hapax with the notes in Hapax itself! :slight_smile:

For example: I can now both send notes from Hapax to my TR-8S and also use the internal sequencer of the TR-8S simultaneously with +2 ms latency to the clock output on my USB Device (through mioXL). They line up perfectly!

4 Likes

Multi track! Thank you so much!

How do people use multi-track in practice?

1 Like

So I see under MISC - Autoload which is on
Is this ( * GLOBAL: AUTOLOAD last project saved)?
Caus if it is, it doesn’t work

Are you using a project that has not been saved under the new OS?

1 Like