hapaxOS 1.14 - new firmware

Hey y’all!

At long last, the final release of version 1.14 is here !

As most of you know by now, it’s almost exclusively bug fixes, and overall stability improvements.
An upcoming release will bring about some more exciting features, though :wink:

A huge thank you to all of you who helped us by beta-testing this firmware, it was incredibly valuable !

To download this update, and for more details about the release, click on the link below:

Cheers,
Thibault

40 Likes

awesome! Pass thanks on to the team for fixing all of these (even though I think I’ve only experienced a couple here and there). Looking forward to the next feature update too!

Big thanks to the team ! :ok_hand:

Thanks very much for your ongoing work on the Hapax.

Big thanks to the development team! :+1:

After a day of testing, all my detected bugs from 1.14B are gone and system seems solid as a rock. CONGRATULATIONS! It took a lot of time but Hapax now works as expected. New features are most welcome, I’ll be on the beta team as soon as you deploy it!

3 Likes

Just spotted the audio sync… looooovely.

1 Like

lovely!

EDIT

im getting dropped midi notes

i love the auto reset!

is anybody getting dropped midi notes?

it seems so far to only do it when i sync to an audio square wave on the 16th notes. same exact signal as before 1.14, but now it drops midi notes.

Is a Sync signal from modular also supported?

Did you try changing the cv input range?

1 Like

Faster boot? That must be superfast because Hapax already booted really fast before the update. :smile:

2 Likes

Just updated and that is some super duper fast booting. It’s too fast for me to see any booting in fact, just look like it was already on and I just turned on the screen :slight_smile:

Indeed, it’s not booting anymore, it’s just … on. Which is crazy awesome in these days where everything starting from a toaster boots for a minute and then spends the next half an hour fetching and applying updates :crazy_face:

2 Likes