hapaxOs 1.12 - new firmware

Hey y’all !

This is it, 1.12 is here !

It’s mostly bug fixes, but a couple of new features nonetheless, like 14 bit CC, key tracking, envelope sidechaining, and more.

To download this update, and for more details about the release, click on the link below:

Cheers,
Thibault

28 Likes

A big thanks for adding support for 14-bit CC values! :tada:

5 Likes

Nice, Velocity now available in the Automation list!

3 Likes

Can Sidechain be triggered from other tracks?

The ability to shape and tune arbitrary envelopes over CV is mind blowing! It satisfies the function of a >$100 module in a single FX slot. :clap::clap:

What’s the intended behavior of selecting the ‘sidechain’ parameter? Inverting the envelope?

I don’t see any differences on my oscilloscope when sidechain is on or off.

1 Like

Figured it out thanks to the excellent manual. Curve A, Curve D and Depth all need to be negative. Then tune curves to taste! Thanks Squarp team!

3 Likes

Nice. Spotted one of mine is the new features list (FILL as a source) so thank for that especially!

1 Like

Try it now. Really fast loading projects! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes ! It’s so quick even with lots of definition files ! Great !

1 Like

Thanks for y’all’ feedback, I spent a lot of time optimizing file I/O, and it’s gratifying to know it’s appreciated :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Nice few extras loading projects is super fast…
Really still hoping for midi import and few extra midi fx though and consolidation of midi fx on tracks

1 Like

I LOVE how fast it is. I no longer have to anticipate ahead of time loading up the next track. It’s fantastic!

That’s exactly what I’m trying to do right now and I can’t figure it out. I made a post about it. Hoping someone knows what’s up!