Hapax Pattern Mode Save question

I have a bunch of different songs saved in my Hapax and I realized that my Pattern Mode selection doesn’t save when I save my project. Specifically, I want to be able to save projects with the Pattern Mode set to SONG Play so that right when I load a project I can start the song. However, it seems to always default back to PERF, forcing me to change the pattern mode every single time I load a project. Is this a bug, a missing feature, or a deliberate choice? Does anyone have any insight?

1 Like

Yes, I’ll open a ticket

8 Likes

Thanks for the quick response Thibault!

Any idea if this got fixed in the new beta firmware? I didn’t see it listed in the patch changes but I might have overlooked it.

Why don’t you just try it? :wink:

I think there was something fixed with song mode, but can’t remember what exactly…

I haven’t had any problems other than the Pattern Save Mode issue, so I was hesitant about installing beta firmware if it doesn’t fix the only issue that bugs me. If not, I can be patient until the actual update. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Yes, this has been fixed.

Fingers crossed, final release is around the corner, so patience is also an option

3 Likes