Hapax delay fx?

I don’t see the delay effect (like from pyrami) listed in the quickstart guide.

Is it implemented another way, omitted, or omitted but planning to be added?

Midi delay is one thing that made the old yamaha rm1x (and then rs7k) such a good live jam sequencer. +the ability to have the delayed notes be offset in gate and note#.

Would love to see that in Hapax.

Thanks,
Edward

1 Like

It was not ported over from Pyra OS in the first iteration of Hapax but beta testers have said it is likely to be added in future updates

2 Likes

I was playing around on the pyramid combining effects, but it crashed on me a few times. the yamaha sequencer is still unrivaled. The midi mangling it can do is all I ever wished for.

Yeah no kidding. I’m rocking an MPC-X now but still thinking about putting my RS7K next to it just for the MIDI fx. I just wish it didn’t take up so much room :confused:.

I liked the Pyramid until I ran into the file size limit 1/4 of the way into writing a track. Maybe I was spoiled with the RM/RS all those years.

The midi FX " Note to CC" is also missing in the Hapax. Great tool to modulate synth parameters in addition of an arp, an euclid …

3 Likes

i’m regularly missing this effect on the Hapax, hoping it’s in the pipeline as part of an update in the future.

2 Likes

I’m missing it too! Is there a workaround, combination of effects people are using that can accomplish something similar?

arpeggiator can kinda get me to a similar place as the Pyramid Delay FX but i’d say only 50% of what i really need it to be

1 Like

It is. We hope to add it in the next non-bugfix firmware release.

12 Likes

Awesome!

that’s great to hear! appreciate the work y’all are doing to make the Hapax even better.

2 Likes