HAPATCH: CV/gate breakout Eurorack module

Just wanted to share this, as it’s been invaluable to me in using the CV/gate in/outs on the Hapax. It’s a breakout 1u module similar to the OXI Pipe, if you’re familiar with the OXI One. They also sell a small 1u “hole” called Molten’s Hole that allows for cables to come in and out of your rack.

1 Like

you could connect directly from the rear of hapax to your cv target…? seems unnecessary slightly. youre not eliminating cables.

Sure, but how do you know which cable you’re using without digging back there to look every time? To each their own, but I’ve found this far easier. This just has it right there in your rack.

i use an fh-2 for more outputs and they have voltage display built into the jacks. and i can add up to 68 total. its much more expensive though. its 1 usb cable between hapax and module.

Cool. I have an FH-2, too. This is something to use the CV in/outs we already have on the Hapax and make it easier. Is there a reason you’re posting in this topic?

1 Like

I also have the FH2 but could def see how itd be nice to have a mini patch bay for easier repatch. Don’t see how you’d do it otherwise for those cv i/os and like the 1u format, appreciate the info :raised_hands:

It’s not my design dude. Get a life. I’m just sharing what I found. I find it useful.

2 Likes