Feature requests: pattern chaining, LFO destinations, midi effects

I didn’t know that, thanks for the tip:) is this mentioned anywhere in the manual?

Well that’s pretty well hidden in plain sight, I’d completely missed it too in the manual. It’s not too discoverable UI-wise either, you don’t really expect a percentage scale to go up to 101 meaning velocity. :smile: Glad that it’s there anyway, thanks for the tip.

I could research this, but i think it was a change for PyraOS 3.0. Im an idiot, tho

ETA: looked up an old manual and it was there, too. So yeah.

This makes me want to go and scrutinise the heck out of the manual

1 Like

All the same, I would like to be able to choose the step triggering on a specific repetition. For example, with sixteen step sequences, every eighth repetition will play fill

4 Likes

On board with a more easily accessible way to Pattern Chain as a feature request.
Such as, with my Eloquencer (eurorack sequencer), I enter pattern mode,
then i simply press+hold button 1 and then press button 16, now Patterns 1-16 play in sequence.

I hadn’t realized until now that Pattern Chaining was only performed using SEQ mode, which I honestly still need to hammer out as a workflow. I’ve been using Live mode exclusively to play my Blofeld and OB-6 desktop, and modular.
cheers

1 Like