Diagnosing USB Host issues when connecting to the Expert SleepersFH-2

A lil delayed but added the FHX-8CV to output note envelopes from poly tracks via fx section and works great so far. Also added outputs for it to output the two project lfos. In total that’s an FHX-8CV, FHX-8GT, and ESX-8GT for expansion of the FH-2; 32 additional outputs for the Hapax

I had the same results when I set mine up a year ago, working fluidly to Usb-C but skipping notes/info to Usb-A

3 Likes

How are people experiencing their Hapax + expert sleepers FH-2 setups lately? My Hapax keeps getting stuck every now and then - every few hours when trying to load a project. And my friend thinks (due to his own prior experiences with similar gear) it might be an issue between Hapax and FH-2 (over the FH2 usb C port).

This issue didn’t exist until the new Hapax 2.0 beta (and current Hapax firmware)

Any other people that use the FH2 that also have a bricking Hapax every now and then?

1 Like

So far all is fine here with Hapax USB-Host to FH-2 USB-C. FW 2.0.
I didn’t update yet to HapaxOS 2.01, because I don’t use MPE.

1 Like

Thanks - I’m having trouble to pinpoint where the issue of my bricking Hapax is coming from. I’ve decided to put some effort in trying to figure out where it’s coming from, or at least documenting my situation/setup/project every time it bricks. Hopefully at some point I can start reproducing the issue. (Lengthy way of saying: thanks for sharing your side, everything helps:)

1 Like