Custom kit in rample

Hello,

Just got the rample and finally getting time with it

What do most people do in order to create a custom kit from existing sample?

For example, if I like a kick from one kit, a snare from ample kit and cymbals from a third keep … what is the easiest way to move those samples into a new drum with those specific samples

Thanks

Hi @waynec,

Here’s the relevant part of the manual: https://squarp.net/rample/manual#1KXyVh/
Mixing and matching samples is as easy as copying them into a new kit folder and renaming them.

Cheers

I was just thinking about the same thing over the weekend after getting my Rample last week :slight_smile:

I’d be really lovely if you could do this directly on the module as I really use my modular to escape the computer.

Something like ‘assign’ → pres (1), (2), etc. to select sample slot → ‘assign’ again to enter sound select mode → scroll kits with encoder → press encoder to dive into kit → scroll to browse samples → press encoder to select sample.

@Thibault_Squarp I wasn’t sure if there was a way to do it with out the computer. I will try it out this week, hoefully all goes well

@thomas I was thinking the same way , having the option to do it right on the Rample as opposed to computer

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.