Controlling Pyramid FX via MIDI CC: A Reference Guide

thank you for this, have been wondering how to do the same! Now I’ll try to use my Novation SL MK3 (whose sequencer lays unused) to sequence MIDI CC for FX control on the pyramid…in particular the chance of FX happening, sounds pretty cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad it helps.
FYI - i think i made this realisation well after i made this document, but the Pyramid responds to 120 CC msgs on each 16 channels. So, just in case you have a setup routine that alters your MIDI Fx before song start, you have waaaay more than just 120. :wink:

And that is by design, so it wont be some overlooked feature that gets nerf’d in a future OS update.

1 Like

interesting, I can use that to automate different instruments separately. Will give this a shot in the evening. Thx!

New place for this: Pyramid FX via MIDI CC: A Reference Guide – Creepy Stuff

I’ll get a domain for this stuff someday.

1 Like

Anyone have the PDF for this per chance? The above links appear to be broken, cheers!

I should have a copy around. I’ll look it up when I’m at the computer. Unless someone is faster :smile:

2 Likes

I was waiting a bit to see if @CreepyPants reacts to this but since not…

Sadly the forum doesn’t permit pdf uploads, right here would’ve been the proper place for this particular thing really. This obviously isn’t really mine to distribute, but as it clearly was intended for public consumption, I hope Creepy doesn’t mind. I’ll naturally take it offline if requested:

https://laiskiainen.org/misc/pyramid-cctofx/

5 Likes

np - thanks for posting

2 Likes