Can I send CV pitch through my Hermod to record MIDI notes in Ableton?

So I write my music in Ableton and send it through the Hermod to control my eurorack.
I got a Qu Bit Bloom today and I would like to be able to send the CV pitch info through Hermod to record MIDI notes into Ableton for further editing. Is this possible?

So far I’ve set the CV In Settings to:
Active Track: Mod A
Track 1: CV/Gate AB

I have the CV from Bloom going into input A and the gate going into input B.

I tried recording the CV into Hermod with track 1 set up as a 1 voice mono track with no luck. When I tried that I had the Active Track setting as CV/GATE AB.

Currently, I have track one set up as a modulation track and I believe I have been successful in recording the notes, but I also believe that since it’s a modulation track that this is the reason I’m not able to record MIDI notes into Ableton.

I added a MIDI output effect onto track 1, but I can’t seem to record the notes in Ableton. I have “Port” set to “USB Device”. Channel is set to 1.

In Ableton, I’ve set up a new MIDI track with Hermod as the input device and the Channel set to 1.

Ideally, I’d like to be able to record CV pitch directly into Ableton, but if I have to record into Ableton first I’m okay with that too.

Is this even possible? Thank you so much for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.