BPM display is flickering when clock slaved and CV follow tempo is "On"

Good afternoon,
Using OS 3.22
My HAPAX clock is slaved to Ableton live with the audio synchronization method and audio file described in the manual (Audio out from Live to Hapax CV In 1).
When the “CV Follow tempo” setting is “On” in Sync Input settings, there is a flickering in the BPM display, see image below for 104 bpm.

1000020496_360

The midi out seems aligned and stable however.

Should I fill a bug report ?

i dont think so. how does it sound?

As I mentioned, Midi is aligned.
I tested a track for a couple of hours with a 1 note per beat pattern versus live metronome and no gap, sonically.
I even tested with the max possible ppqn, same result.
I’ll be curious to understand what is causing these miscalculations.

this is probably your best bet

i get a similar flicker on my Deluge OLED BPM counter,when it’s receiving clock from Logic. freaked me out at first but doesn’t seem to affect actual playback speed