Any plans for more scales in the scale plug-in?

Just got this wonderful device. While trying to transfer some old live-sets to the squarp, stumbled upon the absence of a pentatonic scale. There’s a sequence of some chords running, that would gradually get arpeggiated, and later on harmonized with a pentatonic scale as a “make it not too complex”-filter.

For me, the absence of such a basic scale, nor user scales is really outrageous. However not new for devices using some kind of “scale” mode. the Pitchfactor has the same problem.
Funny that they took the effort of putting in all the modes seperately (ionioan, dorian, etc.), while not essential to get a required set of notes.

HOWEVER! The Egyptian scale seems to be a very weird pentatnic scale, if anyone would need it.
Say you want a C maj pentatonic scale (or Amin, same notes); you enter D Egyptian.

No user scales is still completely absurd for such a high feature device. Shame.

…also because it’s locked to a single chord rather than being traversed through with keyboard notes w/ pitch snapping/quantization. Another vote for user scales here.

+1

ideally I want to load scales from the sd card, something like this

scale name
midi note : quantized midi note

quantize : (ignore, up,down)

my current workaround is when I’m using a scale that is missing I have to route midi through my laptop and use a bitwig midi fx that does the above