Ableton Live Sync Offset

I am trying to sync my Hermod to Ableton Live 10 with Live providing the clock. I am using the “Dev No Clock” setting and it is working when I create a sequence in Hermod. However, with the Hermod set to Multitrack Record mode I am able to record but when I play the sequence back it only plays the sequence every four measures. For example, if the sequence length is set to 8 steps it will play the sequence the first time, then it loops back to the beginning but doesn’t play the sequence for 16 steps, then loops again and plays the sequence. Anyone else encounter this issue and know a way to fix it?

Visual example where X and - are steps. X = Sequence is playing, - = Sequence is not playing:

XXXXXXXX - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - XXXXXXXX - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Doh! I figured out what I was doing wrong… I was only looking at the 8 step sequence on Track 1 (Voice 1) and I didn’t realize I had longer 32 step sequences on other tracks, so Hermod was playing through the other 32 step tracks before looping back around.

I wish there was a way to quickly set all 8 tracks to the same length…

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.