3d printed stands for Hapax

Hi all. I’ve modeled some stands for the Hapax to be printed on a 3d printer. I don’t have my Hapax yet, so I haven’t been able to test them yet. STL model is available here: https://www.printables.com/model/272458-squarp-hapax-stand

If you print and can test with a Hapax, let me know if they are good. Squarp was nice enough to send me the model for the base of the Hapax, so they should fit well.

7 Likes

Will print these while I’m waiting for updates from DHL!

What’s the holes for?

2 Likes

The cutout with the holes is so you can mount a divider of wood etc. if you wish to do so.

I might try this out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice!

I designed and added a cross brace if you want to use it. Same link as above. Not sure it’s wide enough - it’s 180mm across. I don’t have my Hapax yet, so please provide feedback if you’re able to print it.

2 Likes

Looks great! What printer do you use?

Ender 3 v2 that has several upgrades.

1 Like

someone printed this already and put it under the Hapax?

Sorry, I just reread your question and now understand what you’re asking. I’m curious as well if anybody has actually tried setting a Hapax on it to see how it works. My Hapax arrives next week, so I will test as soon as I get it.

Yes I only print it when it actually fits…:wink: And perfect that arrives next week.

1 Like

I haven’t had the opportunity to print it yet

I was wondering how slippery it would be, though.
Hapax has rubber feet to stay firmly on the table, but this is completely smooth on the bottom.

I might tweak the model to add a recess for those same rubber feet.

1 Like

You can put small rubber bumpers on the stand to help with any movement that’s what I’m planning on doing.

My Hapax arrives today, so I’ll try it out.

1 Like

Hapax on the stand is great. The cross brace is wide enough for studio use - I’ve been banging on the Hapax all night without any issues. If you’re going to perform with it, you might want to print a wider brace. I put two small rubber bumpers on the front of the lower lip - that’s holding it in place fine, no sliding at all.

Cool will start the print now and hopefully I get my Hapax soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Here are some pics showing where I placed silicone rubber bumpers on the stand. It’s very stable, no-slip with these on the stand.

It’s just waiting for the Hapax to come on top of it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your “Hapax” is upside down! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep I know but I am too lazy to get the screws out and put it the other way around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like