pyraOS V3 FINAL RELEASE

Amazing!! Thank you!! V3 finally put me over the line … waiting for my special delivery from France now!

2 Likes

Had my first v3 jam. Tried most of the new features. All went perfectly. Had a lot of fun! Thanks Squarp!

1 Like

Thanks Squarp. My love of the Pyramid continues !!

1 Like

what you found new from the 2.5? I may say maybe the Master FX?
Lost the old list

2.5? I did not use the beta.

Thanks for the great sequencer, I’m very pleased with the purchase

Thank so much for all the work going into this major update, from the beta 2.3 and beyond! You’ve made a great sequencer amazing!!

Has anyone else had trouble updating? I have followed the instructions several times and each time I start up while holding the Menu encoder it says ‘PyraOS Not Found’. Not sure if it’s an issue with the SD card or what. Just seeing if anyone else had the same problem and solved it.
Thanks!

Are you sure you have the file in the root directory of your SD card ?
Try clearing your card of all files (save them to your computer) and then format. Then copy over the OS file ?

Thanks for the help! I erased the card and just put the PyraOS file on it. When moving the file I noticed it was named ‘PyraOS-2’ so I deleted the -2 and all updated just fine. Whew!

Now ready to enjoy v3.0!

2 Likes

Excellent. I’ve done similar myself. Easily done

i’m so excited! I tried this out in various forms of the beta, and while things were rocky at times there are so many features in this release that are exceptional I couldn’t wait to try them out. I have a show in a couple of weeks so, I’ll be loading v3 tonight and getting my set worked out. Thanks for sticking to it :slight_smile:

1 Like