pyraOS V3 FINAL RELEASE

We released the final pyraOS 3.00 version! squarp.net/pyraos
Thanks a lot for your great work on bug report and features improvements.

Moreover, Hermod just get a new update: hermodOS 1.10, fixing all know issues + workflow problems. squarp.net/hermodos
Thank you so much for your patience and your bug reporting!

We have closed the categories BETA TEST pyraOS: BUG REPORT and BETA TEST pyraOS: SUGGESTION. For now on, and as a general rule for Hermod and Pyramid, every bug reports & suggestions must be sent here: squarp.net/contact

Have fun!
The SI team

15 Likes

Thank you for your hard work and accountability!

Thank you for your work :pray:t2:

Yes, thank you Squarpies for all the work !

congratulations on the v3.0 release

weā€™ve had the beta a while now, so its easy to forget how big some of the improvements to 3.0 are,
but I use a few of the new features every time I turn on the Pyramid, e.g live looping and step duplicate function. I couldnā€™t imagine going back to 2.x.
also things like ā€˜midi type 1 improvementsā€™ which only get a quick mention in your change notes, are really useful improvements to working with the Pyramid.

thank you @squarpadmin for this hard work, which makes a great sequencer even better.

1 Like

<3 <3 <3 thank you @squarpadmin!!

Great work team @squarpadmin thanks for all your hard work and the great additions to Pyramid.

You guys rock!

I will try it today!!! :smiley: Congratulations, great workā€¦great sequencer!!

Yay! :fireworks:

Thanks for all the hard work!

Ahem, itā€™s what you might call a ā€œstep changeā€.

Do you see what I did there?

Top marks, Squarp!

Thank you.

jim

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you! And congratulations!

(happy dance)

Wow, just in time for the weekend. Thanks squarp, canā€™t wait to try it!

Thank you so much! Loved the new OS in beta (loved the one before that too but it just keeps getting better!!!)! Live looper on all tracks is my fav feature so far!!!

Great!

Will there be a manual for 3.0?

Iā€™m new to Pyramid, it will be strange to read the manual (for OS 2.0) and having to add all the pieces together by reading changelogs and posts and whatnotā€¦ an impossible task almost since thereā€™s a lot of changes.

The main manual has been updated @Sluggo :slight_smile:

http://squarp.net/overview

3 Likes

Im still getting the 2.0 manual from thereā€¦?

1 Like

Yep , the guide remain 2.0

Thank you for PyraOS 3.0, Squarp Team!
Jumped right into it with a fresh project, settings, live looper, definitions&call & assign working fine!
Nice workflow now :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Misterp, @CreepyPants the online webpage guide is 3.0. The PDF is still 2.0.

3 Likes