Please correct me.I will not be offended

New to the squarp.I experimented for a bit but i do have limited time.I read the forums fast to learn before bedtime…i get caught up but hey…i do have one request…there are some seriously stupid questions asked.no such thing as a stupid question…um ya there is.and like most forums there are good answers and then ya get bums like me who take those answers and go on and on and on like i know what i’m talking about only to find I went that rabbit hole …now it’s way past my bedtime and i forgot to turn the lights off .
experiment more,learn use MIDI cables for midi,audio cables for sound.,yes you need a amp or speaker system ,when in doubt RTFM…read the fucking manual…then ask stupid questions…Hello Squarp Community .I have theremin .that’s my excuse and i’m sticking to it.!

1 Like

“I have a theremin” LOL Okay then that’s all I need to know you’re alright. I’m okay with you mate, just remember, shhhhh about them routers!

1 Like

Ha! All good, a good rule is to never post anything after midnight… Which gives me <2 minutes on tonight’s session. Success!

I will neither correct nor offend you. But since you don’t need MIDI for theremin, you can let me look after the Pyramid. I will keep it 100% safe and dust-free.

Sry …with the sonnus Guitar to midi converter and the cv outputs I can make even more obnoxious noise than just the theme from star trek played really bad.unfortunately the pyramid can record it.(at least it better be able to )thanks for the idea.

1 Like

I will neither correct nor offend you. But since you don’t need MIDI for theremin, you can let me look after the Pyramid. I will keep it 100% safe and dust-free.

Hey I just got a crazyass idea…Let the cat and dog play the theremin …i’m serious this is gunna take a bit of time .cat don’t like the dog so there is alot of movement but…the dog does obey and as we all know cats hate you no matter what…hmmm i’m gunna try it.