Noise during boot up?

Just got my Hermod and have only had a few minutes with it so far, but one thing I’ve noticed is that I’ll get a few seconds of buzzing out of my speakers during the boot up, even if nothing is patched to the output (meaning it’s something happening with the ground, right?). I just was wondering if this is happening to anyone else or if it’s just me. Using a synthrotek case power mini drawing far under the specs. I’ll investigate more tonight to see if any voltage is present, etc. If this is normal I can live with it, but I’m a bit nervous about other modules getting strained via their grounds…

I figured it out- I have a Trogotronic power filtering cable connecting the busboard the Hermod was plugged into and that seems to be causing the delayed warming-up sound. Removing it and connecting the busboards without filtering shortens the noise so that it’s barely noticeable (think of the sound in a set of speakers when an amp is turned on). I think maybe it’s caused by the larger caps on the filter taking another second to fill up? Not really sure, but issue resolved.