Hapax Definition file manager

Hi there,

https://gamahachaa.codeberg.page

Yet another tool for defition file management…

But with additional functionalities like:

• Browse shared definition files.
  • Keyboard note selection from for drumlanes.
  • Print abstract.
  • Data validation.
  • Save definition files with or without the documentations (# …). Without will save space on your SD card.

For now it is only in the browser, but i will soon release some desktop application too.

I started this quite some time ago (Definitions files converter),
saw in the meantime someelse producing also a browser based tool Instrument Definition Form Tool - #2 by Kadabadik, had to pubish it anyways…

There will be desktop app versions coming soon, so feel free to send some features request (or contribute) will gladly add them if feasible.

Hope you can make use of it.

Cheers

6 Likes

On mobile right now… need to check this out on PC when I have a chance. But just wanted to say thank you and congratulations for making this tool! Well done!

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve played around with the editor, thank you for creating this!

I was creating a Definition file containing MIDI CC and NRPN under the controls tab. When i export the file with the ‘add definition doc’ option enabled it doesn’t save the NRPN values. When i disable this option it saves as expected with all values available.

This looks neat! I put in a feature request a while back to use json schema to make tools like this easier.

1 Like

Hi @vanzuiden,

Thank you for the feedback !
I can’t reproduce.
Can you share one of the file with the values you entered ?
(via MP or as an issue in the codeberg Issues - gamahachaa/squarpdef - Codeberg.org ).
It is most probably the validators that blocked something.

Cheers !

Hi,

I just tried to export this again as an example, and this time it did export all values. Not sure what happened earlier.

I’ll try to make a few more definition files and report back if i encounter any issues.

Best, Robbert

1 Like

Hi all,

Added a new functionality to the definition file tool :
https://gamahachaa.codeberg.page/

You can now set up your Pots assigns and your automations directly by fetching already stored CC or NRPNs:

Enjoy !

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.