Strategies for loading projects in sync when playing live/sync load issues

i half remember seeing issues or at least quirks in this area when I tried it last
(but that was quite a while ago, and was on an older firmware version - so things might have changed)
I posted a little here

honestly, I dont remember the full details - but from what I do remember
the tempo shifts immediately as the project is loaded, i cannot do this in a sychronised way…
(this probably stems from pyramid not being able to load a 2nd project whilst first is loaded)

unfortunately, I think the sync load (and description in the manual) is mainly talking about shifting the clock of external gear … iirc previously the clock stopped when the pyramid loaded a project, so (for example) your drum machine might just stop , whilst you were doing a transition.

so this is pretty limited…

as for saving, I remember you had to make sure you saved the setting in both the song you came from and were going to (so A & B) … I think there may have been a UI bug where it was showing the wrong setting but was working - but as I say it was a long time ago.

the best idea, is to have a chat with Squarp about it via the contact form , if you explain what you need, and what happens - they can tell you if this is ‘as expected’, and also whether or not this is something that could be improved in a future release.
(as users, we have no idea what technical limitations are imposed by the firmware design)