Song Chain: There's something buggy about it

I could really see myself using song chain a lot. However ATM I find it highly un-reliable.

Sometimes It doesn’t start at the beginning of the chain, sometimes it hard to convince Hermod to go to a seq after deleting the chain.

Any heavy users of the song chain feature here, that can enlighten me, maybe I’m doing something wrong…

EDIT: If entering a new chain (while running), the first SEQ in the chain will be where the playcursor is placed. This means that if I’m (no chain) playing SEQ 1, and entering 2+3 in chain, when the running 1 is done I’ll goto 3->2->3->2… I’d expect it to (after finishing 1) go 2->3->2->3…

The more I play with it, the more I like it, it’s really something I could easily see myself using live. And then it hurts even more that it seems buggy…

That does sound like a bug. I’d contact squarp. In my experience they are very attentive to fixing bugs and will usually address the issue.

Already did, and got a mail back. They’ll look into it and send me a beta to test at some point…

1 Like